The Story of Canas The Story of Canas

Purty Gewd and phunny and enjoyible

Extra points for using the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack.

Gamer Guilt v2 Gamer Guilt v2

Pretty Good

This flash is pretty well written, had a small but good selection of music, and was overall enjoyable. On the other hand the lack of a loading bar for a 8.5MB flash was kind of annoying, and when Master Chief appears the noise is too loud. Those are pretty minor cons and can be fixed easily.

For next time I would suggest making the visuals a little more diverse (use hand gestures and different camera angles etc), and just keep on practicing your voice acting (it was a little dry this time around).

But overall I say great job on your first flash, I'm a sucker for Nintendo nostalgia.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Awesome

Lmao the voice sounded exactly like Phantom Limb from Venture Bros.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Excellent!

The animation was great and kept my undivided attention throughout the entire video. The voice overs and sound effects were perfectly clear and in no way awkward or out of place. The voice it self was a great fit with funny dialogue. A great tribute to Wind Waker and Zelda in general!

I think I enjoyed this video even more because I've been playing through Wind Waker and got the pig pissed off at me just the other day. lol

Good stuff

zombie surfer/the movie zombie surfer/the movie

It's Alright

This would've been more enjoyable if there wasn't that high pitched screeching going on the whole time.

baddbob responds:

i dont hear any high pitched screeching,?is it the music???
dont know what to fix..

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Holy Shit

Holy shit Krinkels, holy shit.

Twisted My Mind Twisted My Mind

alright

It wasn't scary or anything, but the drawing and animations where pretty well done, plus you used a track from the Silent Hill 3 album which is a plus.

ErnestoGod responds:

was from Silent Hill 4, Wounded Warsong and thanks...

"Dreamland" "Dreamland"

Surreal Ambiance

I found this animation to be quite relaxing and peaceful even with the sense of unrest between the chracters of this story. The artwork was decently done, I liked the style, but there are some things that could be touched up on like some other reviewers have suggested. Both the music and the animation were well done and went together perfectly. Overall this is a very nice enjoyable piece.

my light my light

Pretty good

This was pretty good, nice animation and music to go along with it. The only thing that could be added to it is a preloader and start button and you'd be set for rereleasing this good short.

Kill All Nigg@s Kill All Nigg@s

what?

I'm going to vote 0 on this every day until it's blammed. This kind of material doesn't belong on Newgrounds except for numma numma.

Gaycied responds: